Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mint Julep Masque



This is a must try !!! This feels amazing on your skin and the price isn't to shabby either it cost me right under $3.00 at my local Family dollar. If you like the scent of spearmint you'll love this. Putting the masque on is like a treat to me the scent relaxes me. I put it on and leave it for about 15 minutes or so. I have sensitive skin and this did not leave me with any irritation I noticed that this helped clear up the redness in my skin and dried up whatever zits I had going on. This is also great for an overnight spot treatment. As the mask hardens I wanna say that you can feel your pores shrinking and it helped with the blackheads on my nose they were'nt as noticeable. I dont think this is a masque that you want to use on a daily basis because it will be very drying if used everyday, but like I said you definately could use this for spot treatments everytime a new (zit) sucker pops out and you'll find in the morning when you wake up that your pimple has shrunk. After the masque dried on my skin I used a washcloth and warm water to take it off and my face was very smooth afterwards ...my face looks much clearer as well. Overall I love it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment